We organize one day trips to Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps. Distance between Vienna and Auschwitz (Poland) is approx 390 km which means we will need up to 5 hours drive each way. Guided sightseeing tour inside the camps lasts approx 3,5 hours so if you are ok with getting up early in the morning and coming back to your hotel in the evening, we are able to help you and organize a private English speaking driver who can pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you straight to Auschwitz. After sightseeing you will have a little bit of free time to have some lunch. Guided tour inside the camps can be either with local English speaking guide or guide in different language.
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car,
- English speaking driver’s assistance,
- entrance tickets to the camp and sightseeing with English speaking guide inside the camp.
- 730 EUR per person (1 person)
- 385 EUR per person (2 persons)
- 280 EUR per person (3 persons)
- 260 EUR per person (4 persons)
- 225 EUR per person (5 persons)
- 200 EUR per person (6 persons)
- 185 EUR per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
Tour lasts approx. 14-15 hours (including 3,5 hours of sightseeing inside the camp)